I've started coding at age of sixteen, developed first commercial software at age of twenty. In 12 years of my career, I architected and delivered a broad range of solutions: 3D games, health tracking app, karaoke appliance, car computer dashboard, custom E-commerce website, cryptocurrency payment processor, and Ethereum dApp. I worked with companies in the United States, the United Kingdom, Denmark, and Spain. I am a writer at HackerNoon.
- Apercoin – 0% trading fee peer-to-peer crypto marketplace connecting buyers and sellers.
- Midas – crypto payment processing system with no 3rd party dependencies.
- Coinpledge – personal productivity tool based on publicity and commitment principles.
- Karaoke System – multimedia entertainment system for venues featuring karaoke and quiz.
- Lyrics Recognition Utility – OCR powered utility for converting low-resolution karaoke videos into a full-featured XML document.
- Car Multimedia System – the system features many components for in-car use such as phone integration, video playback, music player, navigation, social, web, radio, and etc.
- ReBomber – simple 2d scroller game based on the 90s game for Nintendo NES Bomberman.
- The Complete React Web Developer Course (with Redux) completed at December 7, 2018.
- Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach by University of Washington on Coursera. Certificate earned on October 12, 2016
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies: by Princeton University on Coursera. Completed on June 2015.