Apercoin is a 0% trading fee peer-to-peer crypto marketplace connecting buyers and sellers.
I was CTO and co-founder of the project.
My responsibilities were:
- Picking technology stack.
- Designing project architecture.
- Translating business requirements into a technical specification and providing realistic deadlines.
- Writing most of the code and MVP.
- Running IT infrastructure for the project.
- Hiring new tech team members.
- Promoting the project at tech events.
- Postgres as a database.
- Web server runs on python/django.
- Bootstrap as front-end library.
- Background tasks with Celery.
- Bespoke Bitcoin Wallet on top of bitcoind daemon.
- Integrated 2fa TOPT solution.
- Web sockets for chat and notifications.
- Telegram bot for instant user notifications.
- Server Ubuntu as platform OS.
- DigitalOcean as VPS provider.
- Sentry.io for error and logs handling.
- Mailgun for sending emails.
- Account – Login, Logout, Register, Confirm Email, Reset Pwd, Change Pwd, Profile Page, Change Email.
- Escrow – all trades are secured by escrow system. It is an automatic system.
- Ratings/Review System – After a trade is completed, parties can leave ratings and reviews.
- Wallet – Deposit, Withdraw, and Transfer Bitcoins using automatic hot wallet system.
- Deals Management System.
- Trade Issue Resolution System.
- Custom 2FA system using TOTP.
- Real-time chat and notifications using web sockets.
- Custom telegram bot.
- Affiliate system.
- Geolocation by IP address.
Take a look
Click on image to see an entire gallery.